Arenal Fitness sees its members as more than customers; they’re part of a fitness family. With the COVID-19 pandemic entering a new phase and cooler outdoor temperatures approaching, we needed to do something big to help keep members safe. Enter our friends at EMJAY Construction and Engineering, who recently installed 3 upgraded HVAC units featuring bipolar ionization systems.
These updates to the gym’s infrastructure build upon our previous efforts to go above and beyond local, state, and federal guidelines with regards to maintaining a healthy workout environment.
Here’s a quick run-down of what else we’ve been doing to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and continue providing what we feel is an essential service to the Baltimore area:
- Regular cleaning of a 5,000 square foot open space
- 30+ feet high ceilings
- Temperature checks for all individuals before entering the gym
- Daily health questionnaire for all members working out at Arenal Fitness
- Socially distanced designated indoor and outdoor workout areas
- Multiple gym wipe buckets, disinfectant spray,s and hand sanitizer pumps throughout the gym
- Self-cleaning Nanoseptic strips on all of our doors’ handles
- Deliver of daily workouts across 3 platforms – indoor, outdoor, and Zoom
If you’re seeking a great community and a facility to train safely this year, consider Arenal Fitness. We’re currently offering all new members a free 7-day trial of our classes. Contact our owners, Donna and Lauren, at [email protected] to get started.