Each month we’ll be highlighting a member of the Arenal Fitness community. We know that over the past year and given its realities of social distancing, we’ve not been able to interact like we normally would and some new faces have joined as members. Enjoy!
First up, we meet long-time Arenal Fitness member, Kendra Irwin.
1) Can you share your name and how long you’ve been a member of Arenal Fitness?
Began working out at Arenal Fitness in September ‘19.
2) How did you initially start working out at Arenal Fitness?
I stumbled upon the gym one day quite literally after hitting Quarry Bagels.
3) What’s your preferred class time during the day and why?
5:30 AM because it’s the only time of day I can (usually) count on not getting interrupted, and it’s the best way to start my day.
4) What’s your favorite Olympic lift?
I love a clean!
5) Favorite workout music?
Anything loud!! Right now I have been jamming to the Black Eyed Peas.
6) Favorite post-intense workout meal?