Here are the strict guidelines for participating in outdoor workouts:
- Outdoor workouts will be BYOE (Bring Your Own Equipment). NO SHARING!!
- Because there is a limited capacity to our outdoor workouts based on the time order of week, YOU MUST RESERVE YOUR SPOT IN MINDBODY ONLINE – NO EXCEPTIONS!!! https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/classic/ws?studioid=8129&stype=-7&sTG=22&sVT=155&sView=day&sLoc=0
- If you have any COVID specific symptoms, or have tested positive but are asymptomatic, or are just down right sick, please participate in our Zoom class option if you are feeling up to it. Unlimited capacity – reserve your spot in MINDBODY ONLINE: https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/classic/ws?studioid=8129&stype=-7&sTG=22&sVT=154&sView=day&sLoc=0
- There will be no access to the gym. Go potty before you arrive. 🙂
- 6’ social distancing is strictly enforced. While we want to hug each other, it will have to be virtual. No elbow bumps, fist bumps, and tush bumps. NO TOUCHING!!!
- As usual, cover your cough or sneeze using your elbow and/or use a tissue.
- When you arrive, please go to a designated workout box area to allow for others to do the same without infringing upon their personal social distancing space. Chit chat and play catch up from your box area.
- Wearing a mask for outdoor workouts is optional based on your comfort level. (Subject to change based on mandates)
Thank you for respecting our rules and your support while we all adjust to a new normal!