This is your a la carte fitness menu. You can pick and pay for only the services you choose:
- All Inclusive – Unlimited Group classes plus 24/7 Key Fob Access
- All Access Pass – 10 visit punch card
- Specialty Courses
- CrossFit Striking
- Guest Passes / Drop-Ins
** Member Referral Program – see the bottom of this page.
All Inclusive Membership – $189 per month
- First month is $245 that includes Basics 101 – a $425 value*
- Unlimited CrossFit Classes
- 24/7 key fob access for independent exercise
- 20% off Active Duty or Student discount with current active duty or student ID. We need those who protect us strong and healthy.
* Mandatory Prerequisite of Basics 101 or 201 is required before group class participation.
**All membership fees are set up as an autopay in our online system unless otherwise noted.**
$245 – Basics 101
4 60-75-minute sessions where you will learn both CrossFit and Kettlebell movements along with a workout in each of the sessions. Basics 101 is included with the first month of the All Inclusive Membership.
$80 – CrossFit/Kettlebell Basics Challenge
Already have experience with CrossFit and CrossFit Kettlebell and want to jump right into our group classes? Go through the Challenge where you will spend 60 minutes with one of the owners reviewing the required movements to make sure you can perform them with safe form and technique. We don’t want you to get hurt.
This Basics Challenge session will have some coaching involved with it for your barbell, kettlebell, and body weight movements. Should we feel you would benefit from the full Basics program, we will roll your Challenge fee into the cost of the full Basics program and schedule the remaining Basics sessions.
Prices below are listed per person. Both 30 minute or 60 minutes sessions available.
- One on One – $50 / $80
- Pairs (2 on 1) – $45 / $55
- Triplets (3 on 1) – $40 / $50
- Small Group (4+ participants) – $35 / $40
Basics – 1 time fee of $55 (optional one on one session to acclimate your child to the movements)
CrossFit Kids 10 class punch card – $109
Kids are automatically enrolled in a set class(es) schedule each week to ensure regular attendance and performance progress. Simply renew the punch card every 10 classes.
Complete your 1 time CrossFit Striking Basics requirement prior to group class participation for only $40.
$25 per month auto-renewing membership
1 punch on your All Access Pass
$20 drop in for non-members
All Access Pass and Guest Passes/Drop-Ins
- All Access Pass – $159 for a 10 visit virtual punchcard to use towards classes or Guest Pass General Entry
- Guest Passes – 1 day or 1 week options for classes or Guest Pass General Entry
- 1 week (for out-of-towners) = $50
- 1 visit (Non-member rate) = $20
Nutrition Consultations – $100 p/month for macronutrient coaching
Earn Arenal Bucks by referring family and friends to our family and friends!!
How does it work?
For each one referral, you will receive a credit ) on your Arenal Fitness house account to use towards your future purchases for programs/services/membership dues of your choice.
You will receive a credit once your referred member has completed 3 continuous months of our All Inclusive Membership:
For example: Your friend joins and completes 3 continuous months of All Inclusive membership, you will receive a $189 credit on your house account.
How do you know who I referred to the program?
It’s simple! Upon completing the registration process in our online system, there is a mandatory field entitled, “How Did You Learn About Us?”. Your referred member will need to choose “Other” and then type your name into the text box that follows.
**One referral credit per new member. One time reinstatement referral credit permitted.