Limited Supply Now In Stock!
Come and get it!!!
Betcha you thought Progenex was only made for drinking. Try it in the following holiday food recipes:
The Grinch Saves Your Waistline
Keep your performance in high gear and your sweatpants’ expansion in check with this grinchy treat.Whether your hankering for breakfast or a snack, this smoothie packs hearty servings of deep leafy greens (spinach), appetite satiating good fats (avocado), and antioxidants while leaving your mouth minty clean in the event you find yourself under the mistletoe with your sweetie at 9 AM.
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk (or of choice)
- 2 heaping cups organic spinach
- 1 cup filtered water (to desired thickness)
- ½ avocado
- 1 banana
- 1 scoop Progenex Peppermint Bark Recovery protein powder
- ¼ cup fresh mint OR 1 drop of mint extract to desired taste
- 2 tablespoons dark cacao
- 4-5 ice cubes
- Simply blend all ingredients into a Vitamix, Ninja, Blendtec or lawn mower-strength, high speed blender until thick and smooth.
- Drink up and enjoy!
- Rescue Whoville and Cindyloo Who
Reindeer Minty Fresh Trax Fudge
Santa’s delivery schedule is hectic and precision is key to ensure timely delivery of young Ralphy’s Red Ryder under the Christmas Tree.Luckily, Dasher and Co. are a pretty diet savvy team, and they always consume ample amounts of fiber and protein to stay regular and avoid unexpected mid-flight engine blockage that might derail precious air time. Take a lesson from the team, stay on course, and doctor up this Dancer dandy in less than 5 minutes.
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 1 handful fresh mint leaves
- 1 cup Progenex Peppermint Bark Recovery
- 1 cup almond butter (you can also use unsalted crunchy peanut butter)
- 1.5 cups raw cacao
- 1 cup dates (pitted)
- 1 to 2 pinches of unrefined sea salt
- Soak the dates in hot water until soft
- Place all your ingredients in your high speed blender and blend until soft and well combined
- *Make sure to scrape the sides of the container to get all powders mixed in evenly
- Pour/spread the mixture evenly into a glass container
- Set container in the freezer to give it some North Pole love. (leave it there to incubate for about 1-2 hours)
- Serve it up to friends and accept compliments with humility and grace
Santa’s sleigh needs to be fast, solid, and ready for attack by over-eager children at any moment.To fuel his getaway vehicle, we’ve concocted a lush liquid packed full of “Giddy-up” and fit to power the most infamous sky chariot. No refills necessary.
- 1 tablespoon grass-fed, unsalted butter or ghee
- 2 Scoops Progenex Peppermint Bark
- 20 Oz Black Dark Roast Coffee (I recommend actually using cold pressed concentrate + water, heated in the microwave for 2 minutes to get it piping hot)
- Take out the blender you just used to whip up your Grinchy Greeness (above)
- Clean her out
- Pour in coffee, scoop in butter, add in Progenex
- Blend for 1 minute on high
- Top with whipped cream. Lots of whipped cream.
- Take off!