How low can you stay down in a squat position? And what’s your coordination to do some figure 8’s while you are down there? Try it out in our CrossFit Kettlebell Classes!!!
More technique info:
Proper pull up reps at Arenal Fitness, a CFitter must come down to full extension/straight arm and pull up to get your chin to break then plane of the bar at the top. What you do in the middle is up to you…
There are a lot of different versions of pull ups. Scale to your level but, push yourself beyond your comfort zone. If you can knock out 10 reps scaling, you need to increase to the next intensity level.
To earn an Rx pull up at Arenal Fitness, you must not use any assistance to pull up to the bar and your feet must not touch the floor/box(assisting in your pulling motion).
Burpees….what can we say about burpees but by definition –It is performed in five steps:
- Begin in a standing position.
- Drop into a squat position with your hands on the ground.
- Kick your feet back while lowering yourself into a pushup.
- Return your feet to the squat position while straightening your arms to the top of a push up.
- Leap up as high as possible from the squat position with your arms overhead (you may clap your hands above your head at the peak of your jump for full extension).
KB Class WOD: 21-15-9
Fig 8’s (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAlHvT1tH5Y&feature=related Power Swing
CF Class WOD: For Time: 10 Pull-ups 1 Lateral Burpee Jumps (Bastards) 9 Pull-ups 2 Lateral Burpee Jumps 8 Pull-ups 3 Lateral Burpee Jumps 7 Pull-ups 4 Lateral Burpee Jumps 6 Pull-ups 5 Lateral Burpee Jumps 5 Pull-ups 6 Lateral Burpee Jumps 4 Pull-ups 7 Lateral Burpee Jumps 3 Pull-ups 8 Lateral Burpee Jumps 2 Pull-ups 9 Lateral Burpee Jumps 1 Pull-up 10 Lateral Burpee Jumps
[gallery orderby="ID"] ]]>