Pull-Ups – a rep is arms are at full extension at the bottom, pulling up to break the plane of the bar with your chin.
Burpees – The 6 counts are: (1) squat with your hands on the ground, (2) kick your feet back, (3) down into a push-up, (4) up part of the push-up, (5) bring your feet back under you, (6) jump in the air.Power Snatches – executed in a single fluid movement.
- Start in a deadlift position
- Begin lifting. The hips, shoulders and bar should move at the same pace in an explosive movement to full extension. The angle of the torso relative to the ground should remain constant.
- Keep the bar close to your legs as you lift
- When the body is fully erect, go into the active shoulder shrug and pull your elbows up towards your ears in a scarecrow position.
- At the apex of the bar’s height, pull your body underneath the bar, catching it with locked arms overhead while squatting.
- Lock your arms with the weight overhead and stand up from the squat position.
CF Class WOD: 10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1 reps of: Burpees Pull-ups Power Snatches (95/65)
KB Class WOD: 3 rounds for time of: Run 400 meters 21 American Kettlebell Swings 12 Handstand push-ups
[gallery orderby="ID"] ]]>